Salesforce management systems (also sales force automation systems ( SFA )) are information systems used in customer relationship management (CRM) Marketing and Management That help automaton Some sales and sales management strength functions. They are often combined with a marketing information system , in which they are often called CRM systems. 
A SFA, typically a part of a company’s CRM system, is a system that automatically records all the stages in a sales process. SFA includes a contact management system which tracks all the contact that has been made with a given customer, the purpose of the contact, and any follow up that may be needed. This ensures that sales efforts are not duplicated, reducing the risk of irritating customers. SFA also includes a sales lead tracking system , which lists potential customers through paid phone lists, or customers of related products. Other Elements of an SFA system can include sales forecasting , order management and product knowledge. More developed SFA systems. This is becoming popular in the automobile industry, where patrons can customize various features such as color and interior features. Upholstered seats.
An integral part of any SFA system is company-wide integration among different departments. If you are looking for a good service, then this is the place for you. In order to mitigate this risk, SFA must be fully integrated in all departments that deal with customer service management.
Making a dynamic sales force links strategy and operational actions that can take place within a department. The SFA relies on objectives, plans, budget, and control indicators under specific conditions. In order to perform the objectives correctly, specific procedures must be implemented:
Identifiable sales force management processes
- Setting targets and objectives based on inputs (usually via a command center)
- Assigning factors responsible for achieving objectives
- Control processes for ensuring
- A given time frame
- A given constrained context (customers and / or markets)
- System management to handle uncertain environments
The process usually starts from specific sales targets. The command center analyzes the inputs and outputs from a modeled control process and the sales force. The control process is based on the performance standards of the company. The sales managers adjust their actions based on the overall process.
Aside from the control process, the following metrics are implemented:
- Time management – Accurately measures the tasks and the part of time needed for each task.
- Call management – Plan for customer interaction accounts for the fraction of command center reps that comply with the process and have successful calls.
- Opportunity management – If the process is followed then a sales opportunity exists. The fraction of command center reps that use the tools, comply with the objective are all measured.
- Account management – For multiple opportunities with a customer the account is measured by the tools, processes, and objectives.
- Territory management – For monitoring the account, the territory is measured by the number of account reps and prospective versus active customers.
- Sales force management – Process includes training, IT systems, control, coaching, and is shared across several people and departments.
Five major activities are involved in sales force. They must be divided into related steps. The first step is the recruiting and selection process. The responsibilities of this position include the executives, the sales manager or the human resources manager.  The company wants to determine the number and type of people needed, which involves analyzing the market and the job and preparing a written job description. The qualifications of the job must be established to fill the job. Second, the recruiting phase includes identifying sources of recruits that are consistent with the type of person desired, selecting the source to be used and contacting the recruits. You need to evaluate its potential cost versus its costs. Third, Select the most qualified applicants. The selection phase has three steps, in the planning phase. Then the system must be put into effect with the new applicants and then making the final selection is the final step. The fourth activity is to hire those people who have been selected. Just because one makes the job is done. One must convince a recruit that the job offers everything that they need and want to get them to join a company or at least consider it. The fifth activity is to assimilate the new hires into the company.
Components of sales-force automation systems
Sales-force automation systems vary in their capablities. They can vary on what information an organization needs. The application also has implications based on an organization’s size, rollup organization , demand of new system, sales processes, and number of users.
Depending on requirements, services can fall into one of two categories:
- On-premises software
- On-demand (hosted) software
With on-premises software, the customer manages and purchases the application. On-premises software has some advantages and disadvantages. The disadvantage of on-premises is the higher cost of the software, along with maintenance. Customization is also required for some who use additional processes outside of the normal out of the box solution. Time is also a factor. Many on-premises software implementations take along – along with numerous testing and training sessions. The overall advantage of on-premises software is that it can be used for all purposes. Using the application for three to five years becomes more cost-effective. Another advantage may depend on the amount of data. With on-demand, some volume restrictions restrictions, but with on-premises, data restrictions are based on the storage size of local hardware.
CRM is a one-stop shop for all types of customers. [ Citation needed ] CRM with cloud Allows businesses to keep stature of ict ict customers from all corners.  [ need quotation to verify ]
SaaS systems WebCRM and LeadDesk . [ Citation needed ]
Mobile sales force automation application
Many sales managers are always on the go. The growth of smartphones has reignited the creation of mobile sales force automation systems. Most companies IT departments are aware that adopting new abilities requires extensive testing. Despite the time it takes to test a product, it will pay off in the future for the sales department. Smartphones appeal to salespeople because they are easy to carry and easy to use, show an appealing interface design, touchscreens and fast wireless network abilities. More than 55% of global 2000 will deploy mobile SFA project by 2011 and newer Smartphone platforms, such as Apple’s iOS and Google’s Android , point to a future of increasing diversity in device selecting and support for sales force.
- Understanding the economic structure of an industry [ how? ]
- Identifying segments within a market [ how? ]
- Identifying a target market [ how? ]
- Identifying the best customers in place [ how? ]
- Doing marketing research to develop profiles (demographic, psychographic, and behavioral)
- Understanding competitors and their products [ how? ]
- Developing new products [ how? ]
- Establishing environmental scanning mechanisms to detect opportunities and threats
- Understanding one’s company’s strengths and weaknesses
- Auditing customers’ experience of a brand in
- Developing Marketing Strategies For Each of one’s products using the marketing mix variables of price, product, distribution, and promotional
- Coordinating the sales function with other parts of the promotional mix, such as advertising, sales promotion, public relations, and publicity
- Creating a sustainable competitive advantage
- Understanding where you should be in the future, and providing an empirical basis to write marketing plans regularly to help get there
- Providing input and feedback to the process
Sales force automation systems can also create competitive advantage:
- As mentioned above, productivity can increase. Sales staff can use their time more efficiently and effectively. The sales manager can become more efficient and effective (see above). This increase productivity can create a competitive advantage in three ways: it can reduce costs, it can increase sales revenue, and it can increase market share.
- Field sales staff can send their information more often. Typically information can be sent to management after each sales call, rather than daily or weekly. This provides management with current information, which they can use while it is more valuable. Management response time can be greatly reduced. The company can become more alert and agile.
- These systems could increase customer satisfaction if they are used with wisdom. If you have any questions regarding this product, please contact the company. This article provides an overview of the performance of margins.
The major disadvantages in Sales Force Management Systems are:
- Difficulty in adopting the system
- Too much time spent on Data Entry
- Losing personal touch in the process of automation
- Laboratory process of continuous maintenance, information updating, information cleansing and system upgrades
- Cost Engineer
- Difficulty in integration with other management information systems
Many organizations have found it difficult to persuade people to enter the system. For this reason many [ who? ] Have questioned the value of the investment. Recent developments have embedded sales process CRM screens. Because these systems help the sales person plan and structure their sales in the most effective way they give a reason to use the CRM. [ Citation needed ]
- Category: Customer relationship management software
- Customer relationship management
- Information technology management
- Predictive analytics
- Sales force management
- Sales Management Systems by Microsoft
- Jump up^ “Sales Automation Definition” . Inside Sales Box . Inside Sales Box . Retrieved 7 September 2016 .
- Jump up^ Rosann Spiro; William Stanton; Greg Rich (November 8, 2002). Management of a Sales Force Hardcover . Mcgraw Hill / Irwin Series in Marketing (11 ed.). McGraw-Hill / Irwin. ISBN 978-0072398878 . pg. 131-132
- Jump up^ Salesforce-The world’s most preferred CRM tool
- Jump up^ http://my.gartner.com/portal/server.pt?open=512&objID=260&mode=2&PageID=3460702&resId=1013325&ref=QuickSearch&sthkw=SALES+FORCE+AUTOMATION