Founded in 2008, Safe Drive Systems (SDS) is a privately held corporation headquartered in New York City That designs, manufacturers and markets collision avoidance , radarcollision avoidance, spot blind radar , and lane departure warning systems  for Both driver-operated And driverless autonomous vehicles. SDS is certified by, among others, BMW , Cadillac , Ford , Jeep , Lexus , and Maserati to install its products in their vehicles. 
The SDS single crash-avoidance system is fait que it employees Collision Both radar systems and motion-sensitive That photograph cameras the surroundings 20 times a second  to monitor the distance from other vehicles, bicycles, pedestrians or other moving objects up To 200 meters (over 650 feet) away. In this way, it immediately warns drivers in the event of imminent danger due to tailgating at a progressively unsafe distance or inadvertent lane drift.  In addition, the SDS solution works with equivalent accuracy during day and night, including fog.  
Both visual and audio warnings are transmitted to drivers in real time  so that they can react and swerve or brake to avoid a collision. 
R & D
SDS R & D facilities are located in Israel ,  drawing from that country’s advanced hi-tech ecosystem and autotech technology.  Over 100,000 SDS products are estimated to have been deployed in Israel by Israeli adjunct, Awacs. 
- Advanced driver-assistance systems
- Science and technology in Israel
- Silicon Wadi
- Vehicle safety technology
- Jump up^ Shamah, David (March 24, 2013). “Robot car contest to see to create safer drivers” . The Times of Israel . Retrieved May 15, 2017 .
- Jump up^ “מובילאיי לא לבד: מערכת הבטיחות לרכב של AWACS עושה כבוד בעולם” . Insite Magazine . April 2017 . Retrieved June 7, 2017 .
- Jump up^ Smith, Mark Chalon (March 21, 2014). “Got $ 1,000? Buy a crash-avoidance system for your car” . Retrieved May 15, 2017 .
- Jump up^ Kaye, Gary (August 29, 2014). “Safe Drive Systems RD-140 – Do not Get Driven To Distraction” . Tech 50+ . Retrieved May 15, 2017 .
- Jump up^ Etolen, Nicole (August 7, 2004). “Safe Drive System Helps Keep Kids Safe When You’re Driving While Mommy!” . Retrieved May 15, 2017 .
- Jump up^ “Add Forward Collision and Lane Departure Warnings” . April 18, 2016. Retrieved May 15, 2017 .
- Jump up^ Travers, Jim (May 20, 2014). “How to update any car with forward-collision and lane-departure warnings” . Consumer Reports . Retrieved May 15, 2017 .
- Jump up^ “Safe Drive Systems Launches Anti-Collision Technology in US” . Fender Bender . March 6, 2014 . Retrieved May 12, 2017 .
- Jump up^ O’Brien, James (August 5, 2014). “Aftermarket Add-Ons Will Make Any Car Smarter, for a Price” . Mashable . Retrieved May 12, 2017 .
- Jump up^ “פיתוח ישראלי אמריקאי! מערכת למניעת תאונות דרכים מבוססת רדאר” . Vooom . August 22, 2016 . Retrieved May 25, 2017 .
- Jump up^ Ben-Gedalyahu, Dubi (June 5, 2016). “Autonomous cars herald new era for Israeli high-tech” . Globes . Retrieved May 15, 2017 .
- Jump up^ שמיל, דניאל (March 29, 2011). “איווקס הציגה מערכת בטיחות חדשה: רדאר במכונית תמורת 159 שקל בחודש” . TheMarker . Retrieved May 25, 2017 .