Neuroheuristics (or Neuristics ) studies the dynamic relationships between the complexity of knowledge acquired by neuroscience .
The word comes from the Greek νεύρον ( neuron , qui Refers to the nerve cell  ) and εύρισκω ( “euriskein” heuristic , qui Refers to a problem-solving procedure That Is Often caractérisée by ict informal, intuitive and speculative features [2 ] ).
Neuroheuristics  olefins has scientific paradigm avocation to Develop Strategies That Can Be Enabled To Understand brain and mind Following subsequent problems emerging from transdisciplinary studies Including philosophy, psychology , neuroscience , pharmacology , physics , artificial intelligence , engineering , computer science , economics and mathematics .
The 21st Century: From Apoptosis to Metamorphosis , held in 1994 at the Centro Stefano Franscini Monte Verità , under the auspice of the XV Videart Festival Locarno.  [ not in citation given ]
The research framework Introduced by the neuroheuristic paradigm Appears as an essential step for the investigation of the information processing by the brain Effected Because It is the outcome of Nature and nurtue , at the crossing of top-down and bottom-up design .
The neurobiologists apply a “bottom-up” research strategy in their studies. Caenorhabditis elegans . This article is free for republishing .  It is important to note that this is not the case.
The “top-down” strategy with the assistance of black box theory  appears to facilitate the fulfillment of the objectives.  The neuroheuristic (or neuristic ) paradigm offers as a possible and distinct approach to the study of brain and mind.  In this framework, a “result” can not be simply positive or negative because the process itself can not be reduced to proficiency. Dynamics is an essential feature of the neuroheuristic paradigm, but can not be considered as the neurobiological facet of holism as opposed to reductionism .
- Jump up^ “Neuron” . Encyclopædia Britannica.
- Jump up^ “Structure of problems in thought” . Encyclopædia Britannica.
- Jump up^ “The Neuro Heuristic paradigm” . Neuroheuristic Research Group.
- Jump up^ “Towards a New Paradigm in Neuroscience” (PDF) . Archives cantonales vaudoises, document reference PP 525/806.
- Jump up^ “A database featuring behavioral and structural anatomy ofCaenorhabditis elegans ” . “Specification of the nervous system of C. elegans ” . White, JG; Southgate, E .; Thomson, JN; Brenner, S. (1986). “The Structure of the Nervous System of the NematodeCaenorhabditis elegans “. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B . 314 (1165): 1-340. PMID 22462104 . Doi : 10.1098 / rstb.1986.0056 . Jabr, Ferris. “The Connectome Debate: Is Mapping the Mind of a Worm Worth It?” .
- Jump up^ Botterill, George; Carruthers, Peter (1999). The Philosophy of Psychology . Cambridge University Press. ISBN 9780521559157 . Von Hilgers, Philipp (2011). “The History of the Black Box: The Clash of a Thing and its Concept” . Cultural Politics . 7 (1): 41-58.
- Jump up^ Burke, Robert E. (2007). “Sir Charles Sherrington’s The Integrative Action of the Nervous System: A Centenary Appreciation.” Brain . 130 (4): 887-894. PMID 17438014 . Doi : 10.1093 / brain / awm022 .
- Jump up^ Taylor, John G .; Villa, Alessandro EP (2001). “The” Conscious I “: A Neuroheuristic Approach to the Mind” . Frontiers of Life. 3 : 349-368. ISBN 9780120773404 . Villa, Alessandro EP (2000). “Neuroheuristics, a new paradigm in neuroscience” . Rev Med Suisse Romande . 120 (9): 743-748. PMID 11094540 . Villa, Alessandro EP (2008). “Neural Coding in the Neuroheuristic Perspective”. Biosemiotics. 1 : 357-377. Doi :10.1007 / 978-1-4020-6340-4_16 . Villa, Alessandro EP; Missing, Pascal; Lintas, Alessandra (2012).”Neuroheuristics of Decision Making: From Neuronal Activity to EEG”.Intelligent Systems Reference Library.28 : 159-194. Doi : 10.1007 / 978-3-642-24647-0_7