A linklog is a type of blog which is meant to act as a linked list. Common URLs and links to the post URLs. 
Linklogs existed as a feature of computing systems before the internet as well. In this paper, we report on the use of a computer-aided data transfer system. The format of a log record. Link log records a set of type-independent fields, and a set of type-specific fields. The former set of points to the previous and succeeding records of the log. 
In PBX systems such as the AUDIX link-logs were a collection of data collecting to assist operators in maintaining the system. 
- Linkwalla – A lightweight link blogging engine [ dead link ]
- DEL.ICIO.US – Link blogging service
- The Ruby and Rails community linklog
- Tony Finch’s linklog
- Jump up^ Mathis, Brandon (2012-02-12). “Writing a Linklog” .
- Jump up^ Kistler, James (1993-05-01). Disconnected Operation in a Distributed File System (PDF) (1 ed.). School of Computer Science, Carnegie Mellon University: Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg. ISBN 9783540606277 . ISSN 0302-9743 . Doi: 10.1007 / 3-540-60627-0 . Archived from the original (PDF) on 1993-05-01.
- Jump up^ DEFINITY AUDIX System Release 3.2.4 (PDF) . Lucent Technologies. p. 35.