The Journal of Strategic Information Systems is a quarterly peer-reviewed academic journal covering management , business, and organizational issues associated with the use of information systems . It was established in December 1991 and is published by Elsevier . The editors-in-chief are Bob Galliers ( Bentley University and Loughborough University , since 1991) and Sirkka Jarvenpaa ( University of Texas at Austin , since 1999).
Abstracting and indexing
The paper is abstracted and indexed in:
- Current Issue / Social & Behavioral Sciences 
- INSPEC Computer and Control Abstracts 
- Library and Information Science Abstracts
- Science Citation Index Expanded 
- Social Sciences Citation Index 
- PsycINFO 
- Scopus 
According to the Journal Citation Reports , the paper has a 2014 impact factor of 2.692. 
- ^ Jump up to:a b c “Master Journal List” . Intellectual Property & Science . Thomson Reuters . Retrieved 2015-11-04 .
- Jump up^ “Inspec list of journals” ( PDF ) . Inspec . Institution of Engineering and Technology . Retrieved 2015-11-04 .
- Jump up^ “PsychINFO Journal Coverage” . American Psychological Association . Retrieved 2015-11-04 .
- Jump up^ “Content overview” . Scopus . Elsevier . Retrieved 2015-11-04 .
- Jump up^ “Journal of Strategic Information Systems.” 2014 Journal Citation Reports . Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters . 2015.