Fei-Yue Wang (Chinese: 王飞跃; 1961-) is a systems engineer in the State Key Laboratory for Management and Control for Complex Systems of the Chinese Academy of Sciences and editor-in-chief of the IEEE Transactions on Computational Social Systems  and the IEEE / CAA Journal of Automatica Sinica .  Previously he was a Professor of Systems and Industrial Engineering at the University of Arizona , president of the IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems Society ,  and editor-in-chief of IEEE Intelligent Systems . 
Wang was elected as a Fellow of the IEEE in 2004 “for contributions to intelligent control systems and applications to complex systems”.  He also became a fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science  and the ASME  in 2007.
- Jump up^ Fei-Yue Wang, State Key Laboratory for Management and Control for Complex Systems,Chinese Academy of Sciences, accessed 2017-08-02.
- Jump up^ Appointment of Dr. Fei-Yue Wang to the position of the EiC for the IEEE Transactions on Computational Social Systems , IEEE Systems, Man and Cybernetics Society , May 8, 2017 , retrieved 2017-08-02 .
- Jump up^ Editorial board, IEEE / CAAJournal of Automatica Sinica., Retrieved 2017-08-02.
- Jump up^ Stiles, Ed (September 20, 2005), “Professor Wants to Put Your Toaster on the Internet” , UA News , University of Arizona
- Jump up^ Editorial board, IEEE Intelligent Systems , retrieved 2017-08-02.
- Jump up^ IEEE Fellows directory, accessed 2017-08-02.
- Jump up^ Feiyue Wang,American Association for the Advancement of Scienceaccessed 2017-08-02.
- Jump up^ ASME Fellows,ASME, retrieved 2017-08-02.