ECLIPSE ( ECSS Compliant Toolkit for Information and Projects Support of Enterprises in Space) is a suite of software applications, designed for use in aerospace projects and mission teams in managing their CM / QA / PA / PM activities. 
The ECLIPSE developer says that ECLIPSE provides its users with straightforward path to compliance with ECSS standards.
ECLIPSE was a member of the Canadian Space Agency.
- International Space System Engineering Conference , 1 to 4 June 2010, Budapest, Hungary 
- ESA Knowledge Management Conference , 21 to 23 June 2010, European Space Operations Center (ESOC), Darmstadt, Germany [3 ]
Currently the European Space Agency ( ESA )  and members of the European Aerospace Industry.  
ECLIPSE supports the following activities:
- Document Management
- Configuration Management
- Action Management
- Risk Management
- Non-Conformance Management
- Quality Assurance
- Product Insurance
- project management
- Knowledge Management
- Technology Management
ECLIPSE contains the following modules:
|AIM||Action Items Manager||Create and track progress of action itemsRepository for actions created by other ECLIPSE modules (eg DCCM and eRID)|
|DAB||Database Application Builder||Support most business processes of Managerial, Financial, Contractual or Engineering|
|DASH||Dashboard Manager||Upload and administer dashboard reports|
|DCMC||Document Configuration and Change Management||Review, approve, configure and distribute documentsWhere applicable, complies with standard ECSS M-ST-10C. |
|EEA||Electrical, Electronic and Electromechanical Database||Manage EEE partsManage and review related Declared Components Lists (DCLs). Where applicable, complies with standard ECSS Q-ST-60C. |
|ICMDB||Industry Capability Mapping Database||Manage information about organizations, their products and services( KPIs ) of products and services.|
|JAIL||Java Authentication LDAP Interface||Centralised user authentication and management across all ECLIPSE modules|
|MyEclipse||My ECLIPSE||Management of personalized document distribution groups|
|eNCTS||Nonconformance (NC) Tracking System||Using a product tree structure, identify, progress and close nonconformancesShare NC data with other organization’s NC tools, via XML Interface.
Where applicable, complies with standard ECSS Q-ST-10-09C. 
|WFP||Project Administration Module||Manage user accounts, profiles, and permissions|
|ERID||Review Items of Discrepancy||Prepare, configure, manage and control project and mission documentation reviews.Where applicable, complies with standard ECSS M-ST-10-01C. |
|eRISK||Risk Management||Identify and assess risks.Identify actions to mitigate risks. Where applicable, complies with standard ECSS M-ST-80C. |
- Jump up^ “IT for Space Systems: A Project-Oriented View of IT in Space Projects”(PDF) . BCS. 2010-04-28 . Retrieved 2011-06-22 .
- Jump up^ “International Space System Engineering Conference” . DASIA 2010.
- Jump up^ “ESA Knowledge Management Conference 2010” . ESA. 2010-06-23 . Retrieved 2011-06-22 .
- Jump up^ “ECLIPSE Software Toolset” . Sapienza. 2010-06-21 . Retrieved 2011-06-22 .
- Jump up^ “More space projects using ESA non-conformance tracking tool” . ESA.
- Jump up^ “Sapienza Consulting releases the ECLIPSE software suite to the space market” . Sapienza. 2010-11-09 . Retrieved 2011-05-27 .
- Jump up^ “ECLIPSE Software Suite Release” . KTN. 2010-11-09 . Retrieved 2011-05-27 .
- Jump up^ “ECSS-M-ST-10C Rev.1 – Project planning and implementation” . ECSS 2012.
- Jump up^ “ECSS-Q-ST-60C – Electrical, Electronic and Electromechanical (EEE) Components . ECSS 2012.
- Jump up^ “ECSS-Q-ST-10-09C – Nonconformance control system” . ECSS 2012.
- Jump up^ “ECSS-M-ST-10-01C – Organization and conduct of reviews” . ECSS 2012.
- Jump up^ “ECSS-M-ST-80C – Risk Management” . ECSS 2012.