Censhare is a commercial Digital Experience Platform in the form of an Enterprise Content Management System (ECMS) by the German software manufacturer censhare AG. It integrates all of the information media into a single system, organizes content and automates the respective processes.  The platform integrals the applications Collaboration and Process Management , Digital Asset Management , Product Information Management , Omnichannel Content Management , Brand Management and Marketing Resource Management. Censhare is an Editorial System as well as a Web Content Management System .  It can be used for cross-media publishing in different media of happy Such As Multi Format Publishing , Cross-Media Publishing and Multi Channel Publishing.  The system is used in media houses and other companies and institutions for the generation and output of happy in conventional, standard communication media, as well as for corporate communications , marketing , brand management , multichannel marketing , the processing of salespublications and For collaboration . We have technical level content, templates , layouts ,
The censhare system is regarded as a “Global Publishing” product and ranks among the eight leading publishing systems worldwide.  
The CoWare Server . The development of the system started in 2001 and was launched on the market in 2002 as CoWare Server . Since version 2.0 the system has been sold under the censhare name. In 2008 the production company CoWare AG was renamed as censhare AG .  The company censhare AG has its headquarters in Munich , and maintains a branch in Freiburg , Germany. Additional sales companies are located in the United Kingdom , France , Switzerland , the United States , as well as in India .
The system consists of individual applications and is offered in different configurations all the way through to an “all-in-one” platform for communication and marketing. Main versions are usually issued every other year, minor updates are provided according to requirements.
In addition to the development of products further Top, censhare AG Participates as official partner in the Adobe InDesign IDML development (InDesign Markup Language) of Adobe Systems . 
History of versions
- CoWare Server 1.0 (2002): Market launch; Asset Management; Linking to the QuarkXPress layout application
- Censhare 2.0 (2004): Page planning; Web Client; SAP interface; Linking to the layout applications Adobe InDesign and Adobe InCopy
- Censhare 3.0 (2007): Translation with Translation Memory ; Web Content Management System ; Microsoft Word and Excel integration; Image editor; Content Editor for XML and InCopy ; Layout Editor; Linking to the Adobe InDesign Server and Adobe FrameMaker applications
- Censhare 4.0 (2010): Embedded data base in the application server , faceted searching, geographic coordinates with map view, customer service
- Censhare 5.0 (2014): HTML5 – based client with Desktop and Tablet support, Marketing Resource Management
- Censhare 5.1 (2015): Targeting , Web-to-Print , Online News and Media Portal
The censhare system is a commercial system and is for sale as a solution configured according to requirements and provides the required licensing agreement . In addition, since May 2009, various communication products are available as censhare SaaS according to the SaaS model , whereby the terms range from 12 to 48 months. 
The censhare system is currently (2015) used by more than 150 national and international companies and institutions. Customers include media companies such as book publishing companies , corporate publishers, specialist publishers, magazine and newspaper publishing companies as well as financial services providers , agencies , media services providers , public administrations and companies active in the industrial and commercial sectors. The system is currently used by the following corporations, for example: 
- Dyson Ltd. – UK
- Grupo Abril – BR
- Hearst Magazines – UK
- Deutsche Bank AG – DE
- GoPro, Inc. – USA
- Kohl’s – USA
- Rewe Group – DE
- Vitra AG – CH
- EDP Digital Press Award 2009, Software category 
- Gartner Inc .: Cool Vendor for Content Management 2014  
- Sabrina Saturna, Stefan Krüger (editors); Svenja Hagenhoff, Ehrhardt F. Heinold (Hrsg.): Marktstudie zu Crossmedialen Redaktionssystemen. Heinold, Spiller & Partner, Hamburg 2009, S. 46-47 (German, online at University Göttingen ).
- Erik Vlietinck: Publishing Systems Functionality Matrix & Completeness of Vision Diagram. Annotations & Comments. IT Enquirer Reports, 2009.
- Trade and specialist articles
- Redaktionssysteme. In: PrePress – World of Print, 10/2011 issue, ISSN 1868-9779 , S. 30-33 (German; digital copy [ permanent link dead ] , PDF file, 412 KB).
- Censhare: Distribuzione e pubblicazione dei contentti senza intermediari. In: Italia grafica, issue April 2011, S. 39 (Italian; digital copy [ permanent dead link ] , PDF file, 112 KB).
- Luca Leonardi: Speciale: Gestione Contentti. In: Italia grafica, issue February 2011, S. 26-41 (Italian; digital copy [ permanent dead link ] , PDF file, 937 KB).
- Intelligent Workflows. Zukunftstechnik heute nutzen: mit censhare 4. In: Facts – cpwissen, publish to go, January 2011 (German).
- Petra Ebeling: Censhare 4.0 mit neuer Struktur. Neues Konzept für Publishing, Kommunikation und Kollaboration. In: Deutscher Drucker, issue Nr. 30, 2010, ISSN 0012-1096 (German; online at print.de).
- Berichten wie die Publisher. Versicherer Debeka setzt auf censhare für Geschäftsberichte. In: CP Monitor, Issue 3/10, ISSN 1868-4661 , S. 46-47 (German; Digitalisat [ permanent dead link ] , PDF file, 171 KB).
- Censhare für kooperatives Publizieren. In: CP Monitor, Issue 2/10, ISSN 1868-4661 , S. 7-9 (German; Digitalisat [ permanent dead link ] , PDF file, 321 KB).
- Driving Dyson’s brand assets. In: brand management, issue Summer 2009, S. 54-56 ( Digital copy [ permanent dead link ] , PDF file, 147 KB).
- Eva-Susanne Krah: Corporate Publishing im Vertrieb. Produktivität gesteigert, Kosten reduziert. In: Sales-Business, issue June 2009, S. 46-47 (German, digital copy [ permanent dead link ] , PDF file, 181 KB).
- Natmags’ workflow and DAM grail. In: Print Media Mag, issue June 2009, S. 38-40.
- Internet presence – censhare AG
- IDML partners: censhare on the company website of Adobe Systems
- Censhare Feature summary (Version 5.8.0, 25th of November 2016) (English, PDF -Format)
- Censhare Information and Publishing System on Contentmanager.de
- ^ Jump up to:a b c Sabrina Saturna, Stefan Krüger (editors); Svenja Hagenhoff, Ehrhardt F. Heinold (Hrsg.): Marktstudie zu Crossmedialen Redaktionssystemen. Heinold, Spiller & Partner, Hamburg 2009, S. 46-47 (German, online at University Göttingen).
- ^ Jump up to:a b Daniel Schürmann: [German; Http://www.beyond-print.de/2008/08/26/AusCoWareAGwirdcenshareAG/ Aus CoWare AG wird censhare AG. “Global Publishing” -Firma mit neuem Namen ]. At: Beyond-Print featured on August 26, 2008; Accessed on January 31, 2013.
- Jump up^ Functionality Grid and Diagram helps publishers & corporations find the right publishing system . At: PRLOG.org featured on March 19, 2013; Accessed on January 31, 2013.
- Jump up^ InDesign CS5.5 / Automation → IDML-Partners → censhare . At: Company website ofAdobe Systems; Accessed at January 31, 2013.
- Jump up^ “censhare as a service” sorgt fÃ¼r kalkulierbare Kosten in VerlagshÃ¤usern, Corporate Communications-Abteilungen und Handelsunternehmen ArchivedMay 21, 2015, at theWayback Machine.. Auf: PrePress – World of Print, www.worldofprint.de, 26. May 2009; Abgerufen am 1. Dezember 2011.
- Jump up^ References. At: Company website of censhare AG; Accessed on June 10, 2015.
- Jump up^ (msp): Die EDP-Digitaldruck-Awards 2009 . In: Publisher, issue 2-09; Accessed on January 31, 2013.
- Jump up^ Gartner Cool Vendors 2014 | Gartner inc. ; Accessed on August 3, 2014.
- Jump up^ censhare Website | Censhare named “cool vendor” by Gartner; Accessed on August 3, 2014.