A bibliometrician is a researcher or a specialist in bibliometrics . It is near-synonymous with an informetrican (who studies informetrics ), a scientometrican (who study scientometrics ) and a webometrician , who study webometrics .
- Blaise Cronin
- Eugene Garfield (developer of the Science Citation Index and the Impact Factor )
- Jorge E. Hirsch (developer of the h-index )
- MH MacRoberts [ citation needed ]
- BR MacRoberts [ citation needed ]
- Henk F. Moed [ citation needed ]
- Per Ottar Seglen [ citation needed ]
- Derek J. of Solla Price
- Institute for Scientific Information
- International Society for Scientometrics and Informetrics (an association of professionals in the fields).