Unambiguous acquisition is a term used to describe the acquisition of GNSS signals which present ambiguities in their autocorrelation function , which are modulated with a modulation belonging to the Binary Offset Carriermodulation class.
Unambiguous acquisition methods have been widely studied, for example in       
- Jump up^ Martin2003
- Jump up^ Heiries04
- Jump up^ Julien2005
- Jump up^ Burian07
- Jump up^ Yao2009
- Jump up^ Navarro2013
- Jump up^ Benedetto2013
- A. Burian, E. Lohan, and M. Renfors, Efficient Delay Tracking Methods with Sidelobes Cancellation for BOC-Modulated Signals, EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking , Volume 2007 (2007)
- V. Heiries, D. Roviras, L. Ries, V. Calmettes, “Analysis of NonAmbiguous BOC Signal Acquisition Performance”, ION GNSS 17th International Technical Meeting of the Satellite Division, 21-24 Sept. 2004, pp. 2611-2622. (Heiries04)
- Mr. Navarro Gallardo, Mr. G. Seco-Granados, Mr. G. López-Risueño, Mr. Crisci, “Code Smoothing for BOC Ambiguity Mitigation”, Proc. International Conference on Localization and GNSS (ICL-GNSS), 2013 (Navarro2013)
- N. Martin, V. Leblond, G. Guillotel, V. Heiries, “BOC (x, y) signal acquisition techniques and performance”, in Proc. Of ION GPS / GNSS 2003, 9-12 September 2003, Portland, pp. 188-198. (Martin2003)
- O. Julien, C. Macabiau, M. Cannon, and G. Lachapelle, “BOC signal acquisition and tracking method and apparatus.
- F. Benedetto, G. Giunta, E. Lohan, and M. Renfors, “A Fast Unambiguous Acquisition Algorithm for BOC-Modulated Signals”, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON VEHICULAR TECHNOLOGY, VOL. 62, NO. 3, MARCH 2013 (Benedetto2013)
- Z. Yao, “Unambiguous technique for multiplexed binary offset carrier modulated signals tracking,” IEEE Signal Process. Lett., Vol. 16, no. 7, pp. 608-611, 2009. (Yao2009)