The Journal of the Association for Information Systems is a monthly peer-reviewed scientific report that covers research in the areas of information systems and technology . It is an official journal of the Association for Information Systems and is published electronically. The Journal was established in 2000 and is abstracted and indexed in Science Citation Index , Social Sciences Citation , and Current Contents / Social & Behavioral Sciences. According to the Journal Citation Reports , the paper has a 2015 impact factor of 1.774. 
The following pages have been edited in the journal:
- Phillip Ein-Dor, Tel Aviv University (2000-2002)
- Sirkka Jarvenppa, University of Texas at Austin (2002-2005)
- Kalle Lyytinen, Case Western Reserve University (2005-2010)
- Shirley Gregor, Australian National University (2010-2013)
- Suprateek Sarker, University of Virginia (2013-present)
- Jump up^“Journal of the Association for Information Systems.” 2013 Journal Citation Reports . Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters . 2014.