D-Sight is a company That Specializes in software decision support and associated services in the domains of project prioritization, selection beg and collaborative decision-making. It was founded in 2010 as a spin-off from the Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB). Their headquarters are located in Brussels , Belgium .
D-Sight has developed a variety of software solutions. All products are distributed under the model of software as a service . The products are used in a wide variety of industries Such As energy  and natural resources, chemical and pharmaceutical, NGO and public, etc.
D-Sight Portfolio is a Project Portfolio Management (PPM) platform focused around the early stage decision-making. It allows users to:
- Collect and centralize data for project applications and build the business case
- Prioritize project proposals and evaluate the ranking
- Allocate resources to those proposals that add the most value to the organization
D-Sight Sourcing is a strategic sourcing platform to standardize and justify the supplier selection process.
D-Sight Collaborative Decision-Making (CDM) is a decision-making software that offers a structured approach to data-based group decisions.
The methodology used in these platforms is a multi-criteria decision analysis (MCDA). MCDA methods consider multiple factors. They integrate both quantitative and qualitative information, and allow to make informed rather than purely intuitive decisions.
D-Sight’s solutions Implement more SPECIFICALLY the Preference Ranking Organization Method for Enrichment Evaluation (PROMETHEE)   and geometrical analysis for interactive decision aid (GAIA),  multi-attribute utilitytheory (MAUT) and analytic hierarchy process (AHP).
- Jump up^ Sola, AVH; Mota, CMDM; Kovaleski, JOL (2011). “A model for improving energy efficiency in industrial motor system using multicriteria analysis”. Energy Policy . 39 (6): 3645. doi : 10.1016 / j.enpol.2011.03.070 .
- Jump up^ Mutikanga, HE; Sharma, SK; Vairavamoorthy, K. (2011). “Multi-criteria Decision Analysis: A Strategic Planning Tool for Water Loss Management”. Water Resources Management . 25 (14): 3947. doi : 10.1007 / s11269-011-9896-9 .
- Jump up^ Brans, JP; Vincke, P. (1985), “A preference ranking organization method: The PROMETHEE method for MCDM”, Management Science , 31 (6): 647-656, doi : 10.1287 / mnsc.31.6.647
- Jump up^ Behzadian, M .; Kazemzadeh, RB; Albadvi, A .; Aghdasi, M. (2010). “PROMETHEE: A comprehensive literature review on methodologies and applications”. European Journal of Operational Research . 200 : 198. doi : 10.1016 / j.ejor.2009.01.021 .
- Jump up^ Mareschal, B .; Brans, JP (1988). “Geometrical representations for MCDA”. European Journal of Operational Research . 34 : 69 doi : 10.1016 / 0377-2217 (88) 90456-0 .